Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blog Post 1

I have heard quite a few good things about EDM 310. I had heard it took a lot of time, but it very well prepared for upcoming teaching in the classroom. I am very nervous, but excited about EDM 310. EDM 310 is nothing like any other class I have taken in college or high school. In high school, I took a computer class, but I did not learn anything besides what I already had known. The most difficult thing about EDM 310 will be taking the time to do the work because I am taking sixteen hours and working full time, but I will set aside some extra time and find a way to succeed and make an A in this class.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashlyn!
    I can see we have a few of the same fears about EDM 310. To me, the biggest fear is time. Finding time to do all of the projects on top of learning new techniques will be a challenge. I am glad we have a group to work with, though. The groups will allow us to help one another and also to do better work.

    ReplyDelete