Thursday, August 21, 2014

Practice Blog

I. General Information A. Hometown B. Major Interests C. Family II. Education A. Why I want to work in the field of Education B. Educator's work entails III. Passions A. What I like B. What I do not like C. What I want to be better at IV. Extra Interesting Facts
My name is Ashlyn Hubbard, and I am from Dothan Alabama. I am a Junior and majoring in Elementary Education, and I hope to one day become a Kindergarten teacher.I decided to attend USA because my boyfriend of two and half years received an academic scholarship to South Alabama, and I decided to follow him. When I was in high school, I was a cheerleader for ten years. It was hard leaving my small town back home and moving to a big city where we did not know a single person, but it is getting better.
My passions are I love to work. I currently moved to a new job and will start next Saturday. I love to hunt, fish, and go to the beach. I want to be better at driving and speaking in interviews. I recently had my first job interview, but I was so nervous the whole time. What you probably do not know about me is my boyfriend recently surprised me with a Dalmatian fish. I named him Cookies n Cream, and I have fell in love with him. I know it is random, but you are not allowed to have dogs on campus. I am excited about this semester, and I look forward to start my teaching career.

No comments:

Post a Comment