Thursday, September 18, 2014

Blog Post 5


Personal Learning Networks

I had never heard of PLN's until this EDM 310 blog post. Personal Learning Networks are ways students and teachers can gather information about one topic through numerous sources. There are many ways to form PLN's, but I chose Twitter because I believe it is the best way to connect with other educators and resources. I have followed Dr. Strange, EDM 310 students, and other teachers on Twitter. As I become more experienced with teaching, my PLN will become more larger and meaningful. I am so excited!

Collage of Twitter photos

2 comments:

  1. I also prefer to use twitter to expand my PLN. I added two notifications on literary theory and book reviews because I'm interested in different theories. Your post was clear and only had one error that I found. When a word has er at the end of it, you don't put more in front of that word. I love using twitter and how it lets me connect to others who share my interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter is a great PLN. The opportunities to connect with other people are endless. I'm glad you are excited!

    Be sure to answer each question in depth that are in the blog post instructions.

    ReplyDelete