Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blog Post 6


Anthony Capps is a former EDM 310 student who is using what he learned then in the class in his classroom. By watching these videos, I have learned so much to better myself as a future teacher. I really like Anthony because he is very involved with Project Based Learning, and does not give them information to "burp back" to him. I believe we should limit our students to anything. We should let them go above and beyond for themselves to reach their full potential.

I have learned so much about PBL since taking EDM 310. Anthony had mentioned iCurio, which is a tool that allows your students to search pictures or videos on specific websites that have been filtered. It allows them to save their research in folders so they can keep up with what they are fining. I hope to use this in my classroom.
project based learning

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Ashlyn that we should not limit our students in any way. The children are showing great promise and are on their way to becoming fully functioning adults. I found iCurio an interesting tool to use in the classroom as well, a search engine that doesn't really need a filter is a good tool to have in the classroom. Also you misspelled finding as "finning" if you would like to correct that, otherwise good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to include links within your blog posts. Try to elaborate a little more on the subject as well.

    ReplyDelete