Monday, November 3, 2014

C4T Summary #3


I had the privilege of commenting on Larry Ferlazzo's blog post both weeks. He blogs every day, and it really grabbed my attention on how useful blogging really is. Mr. Ferlazzo's blogs are very interesting, and I strongly encourage everyone to check them out!

The first post I commented on was about blogging. I had explained to Mr. Ferlazzo that I was introduced to blogging in EDM 310, and how far I have improved with blogging. It has become very popular, and I will use it in my classroom.

The second post I commented on was Learning About Thanksgiving. As the holidays are slowly moving in, our kids are getting more and more excited. There are so many crafts we get to do with our kids that brings out their creativity and imagination. This site has numerous sites for worksheets, crafts, and you can make lessons from the sites about history of Thanksgiving. This will help the younger students better understand Thanksgiving, instead of it being a holiday where everyone gets together to eat until they pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment