Friday, November 21, 2014

November C4K Summary


The kids blog we do every week is my favorite part of this class. I love being able to see what children are doing around the world in other countries. Their blogs are very interesting and creative, and it is so fun to see what they write about.

Week 1: Keanan was the first student I was assigned to this month. His blog was called the "Elephant Whisperer", based on the book. He described the emotions of the elephants from the book. I was very expressed because he understood exactly what was going on in the book. He made great predictions on what the elephants what do next. He was very open minded and did a great job on his blog.

Week 2: My next student was Channing. He listed four qualities of himself and his major one was dedication. I explained to him that was a good quality to have, the importance of dedication, how he will need dedication to be successful throughout school and his career.

Week 3: My student is Megan from Mrs. DeBuhr's class. As I was reading her blog, the first thing I noticed was her outstanding, strong use of vocabulary. She was using words such as stupefies, myriad, and ominous. It is the ending of her schools first quarter, and she has accomplished all of her goals. She says she focused really hard on all of her assignments and made good grades. Her new goal for the second quarter is to become a writer and live up to her full potential in writing. I am sure she will maintain to keep a steadfast mind, focus on school, maintain her good grades, and achieve her second quarter goals.
title:"Image

No comments:

Post a Comment